Jity of Coy Pure Silk Tie & Dye Saree with Blouse Piece
- Saree Type: Murshidabad Silk Saree
- Blouse Piece: Yes
- Blouse Piece Length: 1 Meter approx
- Saree Length: 5.5 Meters approx.
- Saree Weight: 0.400 kg Approx.
- Saree Fabric: Murshidabad Silk
- Occasion: Party Wear, Formal Wear, Festival Wear, Marriage Function Wear, Casual Wear.
- Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only
Available on backorder
Murshidabad Pure Silk Sarees with blouse piece. Just touch it by hand, and feel the smoothness. A soft, waxy feeling is a unique characteristic of pure silk products.
Tie and Dye originated in East Asia and dates back to the 5th Century AD. This popular art form is put to use over Pure Silk Saree to bring an artistic appearance. The designs are abstracts, floral which makes the saree popular among the new generation.
Please be reminded that due to lighting effects, the monitor’s brightness/contrast settings, etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.