Terms & Conditions: Pride Circle Gift Card
1. This Gift Card is valid until 12 months from the date of issuance. Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
2. This Gift Card is applicable for use only by the person this Gift Card is issued to. Only one person per Gift Card is allowed.
3. The Gift Card is redeemable only on shopping at Rainbow Bazaar (shop.thepridecircle.com).
4. The Gift Card is applicable on transactions made within India only and all law(s) of India apply to the Gift Card.
5. The Gift Card is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full, unless required by the law(s) of India.
6. The Gift Card can be used only once and on the entire cart value, and you agree to forfeit any remaining amount of the Gift Card after use.
7. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the Gift Card.
8. If you use the Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the total amount of the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card with additional payment from another funding source via our online payment methods only. COD is not available with use of the Gift Card.
9. You agree to not hold Pride Circle responsible if the total amount of your Gift Card is not enough to facilitate a transaction. Gift Card(s) cannot be clubbed and used for a single transaction.
10. The Gift Card is not valid with any other offer, but will be applicable on discounted products.
11. This Gift Card is applicable for use on products from Rainbow Bazaar subject to product availability.
12. Pride Circle is not responsible if the Gift Card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
13. The Gift Card cannot be redeemed in order to purchase gift cards or more Gift Card(s).
14. If you attempt to circumvent this or any of these Terms through technical means or otherwise, Pride Circle may, in its sole discretion take steps to cancel your transaction, freeze Gift Card funds to prevent redemption, disable your Rainbow Bazaar account and/or take any actions allowed to Pride Circle against you under the law(s) of India.